The wedding day bouquet is such an important accessory that every bride must choose, and it can feel daunting! The options are endless, and there are also some questions to keep in mind- Is it winter, spring, summer, or fall? Do you want manicured, or wild? Simple, or extravagant?
We wanted to put together a list of our top ten bouquets of all time to hopefully provide you with some inspiration and get your wheels turning on what to choose- so keep on scrolling!
1) Cecelia’s round bouquet had to make the list, because it feels so elegant and timeless! This peony and greenery bouquet could truly fit any season, and the all white flowers are chic and simple. This winter wedding arrangement was the perfect accessory for her long sleeved lace wedding gown.
Florals: The Potting Shed
2) If you are looking for a colorful and springy look– search no further than Kristin’s crescent shaped bridal bouquet! The varying shades of peach, pink, and yellow peonies with roses accented by touches of greenery was eye-catching and smelled divine.
Florals and planning- Ashton Events
3) Jessica’s spring bouquet had to make this list because it’s one of our favorite hand tied yet classic arrangements. She kept it traditional with white roses and ranunculus nestled among springs of bright greenery to achieve this soft and feminine feel.
4) Emma’s posy style tropical bouquet will forever be a favorite! This colorful and vibrant mix of coral, orchids, and pink and purple roses achieved the perfect accessory for her summertime beach wedding. This multicolored beauty was truly spectacular!
Florals: Boca by Design
5) Anna Lee chose a timeless and traditional tear drop style bouquet with tones of white, ivory and blush peonies and roses. This bouquet was simple, well made, and so lovely. You could truly carry this bouquet in any season!
Planning and Florals: Rachelle Youd
6) Caroline’s natural bouquet was a perfectly wild mix of roses, greenery, and deep purple accents that gave a stylish pop among her classic wedding details. It achieved that perfect hand-picked look without feeling too rustic!
7) Skye’s crescent shaped bright bouquet was an eye-catching mix of bright pinks and reds accented with tropical greenery. These roses would be the perfect blend to carry for a spring or summer wedding!
8) Maggie’s cascading white orchid bouquet was simply breathtaking. These hand-arranged blooms were the perfect compliment to her simple strapless wedding gown, and nodded to the tropical vibe of her outdoor wedding. This bouquet was truly a statement piece!
9) Katie chose a round yet whimsical arrangement for her spring wedding! This seasonal mix of coral, pink, and white ranunculus and roses with touches of vine-y greenery felt like it was elegantly arranged straight from a garden.
10) Tristan’s Hand Tied fall wedding day bouquet was bold and creative. Tons of lush greenery mixed with deep burgundy, white, and pink roses looked magnificent with her classic wedding gown. This unforgettable bouquet will always be a favorite!
We hope you’ve felt inspired by these beautiful blooms and are ready to take on your own wedding day bouquet!
If you’d like to see more florals from Maggie’s (Number 8!) outdoor wedding, check out her full wedding day feature here.